4.08.2011

The Secret Garden

Some friends and I were at my house playing a board game. At one point, we had a few moments of awkward silence. In an effort to fill the conversation gap, one of my friends started looking around my kitchen and noticed an old set of giant, brass keys that my mom got from a thrift store years ago. Excited to break the silence, he asked me, "Hey, Maryn, are those the keys to your secret garden?" There was the slightest moment of hesitation and then uncontrollable giggling erupted from my mom and dad quickly followed by the rest of us. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!
    hot body

    ReplyDelete